June Makes Three

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Under Review

There are some days when I hate the rumor mill ("18 more months to go before referral!") and other days when I like it ("After March '06 LIDs, there's a big drop in dossiers!"). Of course one has to take it all with a grain of salt. Especially when two completely opposing rumors surface at the same time.

Today, though, I choose to embrace the following rumor: May '06 LIDs are in the review room! I'm sure we won't hear that we passed review for ages, but when we do we are SO opening the $50 bottle of wine somebody gave Mike at work last year. Here's hoping it hasn't gone totally putrid by then. (Uh, and that we actually pass review, too...)

3 Comments:

  • I love your picutre..that is great! I am sure you will fly through the review room! I can't wait to hear you are out, not only because I will be happy for you but that would mean we would be close to getting in! :)

    Won't it be great to move "just a little" in this process and actually make it to the matching room!! I know we will be in there for what will seem like forever but it's better then the waiting in the review room!

    Have a great day!
    Tracy

    By Blogger Tracy and Bob, at 7:57 AM  

  • I am really hoping we are in review now (we are LID in May, too)!!

    How did you like us finally getting some good cold temps here in PA? I'm loving it!

    By Blogger aimeeg, at 4:17 PM  

  • UGGHHHH! Taking the puppy out at 6am in the dark? Can't say I'm loving it. :-)

    By Blogger Cora & Mike, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home