June Makes Three

Monday, January 08, 2007

Tagged...

I was tagged by Tracy(Patiently Waiting for Emma)
A - available or taken: Taken
B- best friend: My husband
C- cake or pie: any of the cream pies at Perkins
D- drink of choice: Yuengling Lager, ice cold, bottle
E-essential item you use everyday: Devacurl Angell hair gel
F-favorite color: red
G-gummy bears or worms: gummy bears (but would trade 100 gummy bears for 10 sour patch kids)
H-hometown: suburban Phila
I-indulgence: really good artisan cheese from Whole Foods
J-January or February: February, it's closer to spring
K-kid's names: June (eventually)
L-life incomplete without: Family, Friends and my Baby (Tracy couldn't have said it better)
M-marriage date: 3/27/04
N-number of siblings: One, older sister Esther
O-oranges or apples: Apples
P-phobias or fears: bare feet (silly but so true, I'm getting anxious just typing about it)
Q-favorite quote: "The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects the wind to change. The realist adjusts the sails."
R-reason to smile: my great family and adorable puppy
S-season: Spring
T-tag 4 people: ugh, everyone I was going to tag has already been tagged. Readers, feel free to tag yourselves...
U-unknown fact about me: my hair used to be poker straight (and gorgeous! ah, the days...)
V-veggie - love vegetable soup but sort of have to make myself eat them otherwise
W-worst habit: per me: nail biting. per my husband: hair twirling, he hates that
X-xrays: chest x-ray when I was really sick once
Y-your favorite food: japanese tofu teriyaki, and vanilla ice cream for dessert
Z-zodiac: Aries (very impulsive!)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home