June Makes Three

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged Again!

Ironic that I'd get tagged about books after I just finished talking about Marley & Me. As usual, I'm late to the party and everyone I want to tag already updated their blogs. Oh well! For those who are interested, here are the instructions:

1) Find the nearest book (please try to keep it PG rated)
2) Open to page 123
3) Type lines 6-8 of said book
4) Tag three others

As I haven't yet installed a new book on the coffee table for leisurely reading, M&M is the closest one. Here goes:

"Her skin was ashen. We sat alone on the pavement for what seemed like hours but was in actuality, the police report later showed, about three minutes. Only gradually did I think to check on what had become of Marley."

Sounds exciting, huh? Better go pick up a copy!

Thanks for the tag, Tracy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home