June Makes Three

Friday, December 15, 2006

Re-elect Cora for US Senate

Obama Schmobama! There's another new senator making headlines: moi.

I received a box of Harrod's chocolates today from one of my clients in the UK. So excited was I at the prospect of spending my Friday afternoon sampling truffles (and generally avoiding working as much as possible), I nearly missed the address on the package.

I haven't yet gotten to the bottom of this. Do the British address their US business associates as "senator"? Could she possibly think I am a senator? And most importantly, is this a sign that I should be running for the Senate?

Ahh, who cares. I'm just going to eat my lovely chocolates.

1 Comments:

  • Woohoo, you've got my vote....IF you share chocolates.

    By Blogger aimeeg, at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home