June Makes Three

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I believe you have my stapler...

Love Office Space? I did. Watch it a million times on cable just because it was on and it got funnier every time? No? Oh. I did. We all have our guilty pleasures. (I also find The Notebook strangely alluring whenever it's on Encore but quickly change channels when Mike is coming downstairs... but I digress)

So this remix has probably been around for a long time but it just made its way to my inbox (thanks Trish). Lots of Office Space mash-ups online, I discovered, but they pale in comparison to this hilarious psycho thriller trailer...

I swear one of these days we'll get back to blogging about the adoption (as soon as something, anything happens!)

1 Comments:

  • My husband loves office space, he laughs every time we watch it! We had to buy it on DVD because he thought they didn't show it enough on TV. :)

    "I believe you have my stapler" is the best line!!!

    Thanks for the chuckle!

    By Blogger Tracy and Bob, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home