June Makes Three

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sophie's New Do

Just back from the spa... just like her mom, the nice straight locks you see here gave way to her tight, God-given curls approximately ten minutes after we got home. But, being a curly girl isn't so bad, is it Soph?

In other news, we did quite possibly the most suburban thing ever and had a playdate with another puppy last weekend. The trainer from puppy school set us up. On the drive over I was thinking how I wouldn't admit to this outing to anyone, but on the drive back home I had to admit that Sophie and Molly (a cockapoo 8 months old) had the time of their lives and we owners enjoyed each other's company too! Next time we get together I'll take pictures of the girls in action.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Cora, she is just so cute!! I like her with her with the curly look!! And hey, there is nothing wrong with a playdate with other puppy parents!! I've had birthday parties for Bonnie!!!

    And yesterday I bought her a santa outfit with the hat and all!! She's going to wear it christmas morning at her nana and papa's house!!

    Yes, I need a baby!!!

    By Blogger Tracy and Bob, at 8:34 AM  

  • She is a cutie:) We take our puppy, Guinness, to play with his "cousins" (my brother's dogs) whenever we can!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! You should email me about where in PA you are at--not sure if we are close by or not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home