June Makes Three

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dandies are Dandy!

Those who know me know I have a special place in my heart for Dandie Dinmonts, and that I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon since Bill Cosby's little guy won Best of Group at Westminster last night. I fell in love with one last year who took 2nd place in another show. Their curmudgeonly old man looks, the barks that are five times their size. Totally irresistable!

Does he have a chance for Best in Show, or will the ridiculously coiffed Toy Poodle take home the prize? (I promise, Sophie will never, ever, EVER look like that. Ever.)

1 Comments:

  • You are too funny! I am sorry your little favorite didn't win last night!

    And so happy to hear you wouldn't make sophie walk around with that funky hair cut.

    Of course I was hoping the scottie would have one, but.....

    Have a happy valentines day!

    By Blogger Tracy and Bob, at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home