June Makes Three

Thursday, April 06, 2006

OK. NOW I'm cheering!

I got word back from the agency. The 797 is fine as is. They will contact the proper people to let them know about the hyphen but said we can move forward regardless. Apparently there are goofs on the names all the time. That's reassuring.

Aaaaaaanyway, the jeer within a cheer is that the agency says it will take them 4 weeks to certify and authenticate the document and prepare for DTC. I'm a little disappointed after hearing others do the C&A on their own inside a week! But... we've paid them for the dossier service, and it's out of our hands, so we won't bellyache about it and just be grateful that our part of the deal is done.

We can expect a DTC confirmation letter by early May. In the meantime, I'm waking my sorry self up a little earlier every day in preparation for BOOT CAMP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home